Beautiful handmade Margherite is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful flower, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Yarndage: 328 yards (300 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Few grams of peach colored cotton 8
- Few grams of white cotton 8
- Few grams of green cotton 8
- Small amount of yellow cotton 8
- Yarn weight: Thread, size 8
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Grignasco Cotton 8
Tips for beginners:
- Stitch/place markers
- Hairline iron wire to insert on petals
- 1,3 mm zinc wire for flower stalk
- Adhesive paper tape
- Florist green tape to cover flower stalk
These tips might answer your questions:
Buy on Amazon
|Thread Floss Sewing Soft 10g Cotton Balls Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Perle Pearl Cotton Threads for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery All Different Colors (Suit 8)||Clover 1222 Amour Steel Crochet Hook No. 4, 1.25mm|
- Gauge: no gauge specified in pattern, not critical
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Margherite Flower Crochet Pattern
Author: Silvana Catallo
Top 3 free flower crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.