Awesome handmade Cattleya Orchid Crochet Flower is a great gift to a girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful flower, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size C (2.5 mm)
- Yarndage: 100 yards(91 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Light Fingering
- Fiber type: 100% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Ice Yarns Acryl
- Stitch/place markers
- Floral stem wrapping tape (0.5 in in diameter)
- Gauge: 4 sc = 1″
- Finished size: Height: 13″; Circumference (distance between the longest tip of the petals): 6.5″
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- 2 sc inc – 2 single crochet increase
- 2 sc dec – 2 single crochet decrease
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Cattleya Orchid Crochet Flower pattern
Author: Iin Wibisono
Top 3 free flower crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.