Awesome handmade Citrus Burst Place mats is a great gift to a friend.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautifu doily, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Yarns: 732189-0020 Pineapple (1 ball), 732189-0021 Lime (1 ball)
- Yarndage: 175 yards(160 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 85% cotton, 15% polyester
- Yarn Brand: Willow Yarns Sudsy
Tips for beginners:
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
These tips might answer your questions:
Buy on Amazon
|6 Skein 100% Organic Cotton Yarn – GOTS Certified – Each 1.76 Oz (50g) / 115 Yrds (105m) Super Soft Organic Baby Yarn, No.3 – Light DK Medium Worsted (Serenity)||CLOVER 1048/I Green Amour Crochet Hook, Size I, 5.5mm|
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 6 rows = 4″ in dc
- Finished size: 14” (36cm) across
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Citrus Burst Place mats Pattern
Author: Willow Yarns Design Team
Top 3 free doily crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.