Stylish handmade Baby Bowler Caps is a great gift to a little baby.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful cap, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size I (5.5 mm)
- Yarndage: 88 yards(80 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Hat 1: 731995-0009 Light Violet 1 (1, 2, 2) balls: MC and 731995-0011 Clear Spring (1 ball all sizes): CC
- Hat 2: 731995-0011 Clear Spring 1 (1, 2, 2) balls: MC and 731995-0010 Lily Pad (1 ball all sizes): CC
- Hat 3: 731995-0010 Lily Pad 1 (1, 2, 2) balls: MC and 731995-0009 Light Violet (1 ball all sizes): CC
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 60% cotton 40% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Willow Yarns Cub
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
- Three 1” (2.5cm) buttons
- Sewing needle and thread
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 15 rows = 10 cm in sc
- Finished size: Circumference: 12 (13¾, 13¾, 15½)“ 30 (35, 35, 39)cm
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Baby Bowler Caps Crochet Pattern
Author: Rae Blackledge
Top 3 free baby hat crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.