Great handmade Elfin Hat and Vest is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful vest, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Posts in this website contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but My Crochet Pattern will receive a small commision. Please read my full disclosure policy for details.
Your support is very important for us and it helps keep website going! Thank you.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm) D (3.25 mm)
- Yarns: Main Color (MC) Baby Grey (09045) 1 1 2 2 ball(s); Contrast A Spring Clover (09233) 1 1 2 2 ball(s)
- Yarndage: 359 yards(328 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Sport (12 wpi)
- Fiber type: 70% acrylic / 30% nylon / polyamide
- Yarn Brand: Patons North America Beehive Baby Sport (Solids)
- Stitch/place markers
- 4 buttons
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 22 rows = 4″ in pattern stitch with larger hook
- Finished size: chest: 6 mos 19” (48 cm); 12 mos 20” (51 cm); 18 mos 21” (53.5 cm); 24 mos 22” (56 cm)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- BPdc – back post double crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Elfin Hat and Vest Crochet Pattern
Elfin Hat and Vest Crochet Pattern
Top 3 free baby vest crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.
If you wish to use this pattern in any way please contact the author of the scheme mentioned in this article.