Simple handmade Baby Flapper-Girl Hat is a great gift to a baby.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful hat, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Yarndage: 120 yards(110 meters) / 71 grams (2.50 ounces), 1 skein
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Lily Sugar’n Cream Solids & Denim
Tips for beginners:
- Stitch/place markers
These tips might answer your questions:
Buy on Amazon
|Lily Sugar n’ Cream Solid Variety Assortment 6 Pack Bundle 100 Percent Cotton Medium 4 Worsted (Multicolor)||CLOVER 1045/G Purple Amour Crochet Hook, Size G, 4.0mm|
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 8 rows = 4″ (10 cm) of dc
- Finished size: Approximately 16” or 40.5 cm
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet blanket
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Baby Flapper-Girl Hat pattern
Author: Anna Virginia
Top 3 free baby hat crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.