Pretty handmade Basic Beanie is a great gift to a baby.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful beanie, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H (5 mm) or I (5.5 mm) for adult hat
- Yarndage: Any worsted weight yarn in color(s) of your choice for hat
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Fiber type: 50% nylon, 50% acrylic
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
- Gauge: 3 dc sts = 1″; 5 dc rows = 4″
- Finished size:
- Preemie – up to 12″ head circumference
- 0-3 months – 12-14″ head circumference
- 3-6 months – 14-16″ head circumference
- 6-12 mos – 16-18″ head circumference
- Toddler (1-3 years) – 18-20″ head circumference
- Child/Teen – 20-22″ head circumference
- Adult – 22-24″ head circumference
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Basic Beanie pattern
Author: Busy Mom Designs
Top 3 free baby hat crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.