Stylish handmade Fine Merino Baby Vest is a great gift to a little girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful vest, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size D (3 mm)
- Yarndage: 103 yards(94 meters) / 30 grams (1.06 ounces)
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% wool – merino
- Yarn Brand: Pierrot Yarns Fine Merino
- Stitch/place markers
- 4 buttons (20mm)
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 26 rows = 4″ in single crochet (US)
- Finished size: chest 61cm (24″)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- 2 sc inc – 2 single crochet increase
- puff – an arranged puff in one stitch
- 3 dc shell – 3 double crochet shell on a chain
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Fine Merino Baby Vest Crochet Pattern
Author: Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)
Top 3 free baby vest crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.