Awesome handmade Flutter Sleeve Vest is a great gift to a girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful vest, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H (5 mm)
- Yarndage: 185 yards(169 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 90% acrylic, 10% nylon / polyamide
- Yarn Brand: Bernat Giggles
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn: Cheery Cream (56510) 1 (1-2-2) ball(s)
- 1 button
- Gauge: 13 stitches and 14 rows = 4″ in single crochet (U.S.)
- Finished size: To fit chest measurement: 6 mos 17” (43 cm), 12 mos 18” (45.5 cm), 18 mos 19” (48 cm), 24 mos 20” (51 cm); Finished chest: 6 mos 19” (48 cm), 12 mos 20” (51 cm), 18 mos 21” (53.5 cm), 24 mos 22” (56 cm)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- 2 dc tog – 2 double crochet closed together
- 3 dc tog – 3 double crochet closed together
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Flutter Sleeve Vest Crochet Pattern
Author: Bernat Design Studio
Top 3 free baby vest crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.