Stylish handmade Baby Yub Nub is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful hood, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size 7 (4.5 mm), G (4.0 mm), and E (3.5 mm)
- Yarndage: 197 yards(180 meters) / 85 grams (3.00 ounces), 1 skein. Small amount of worsted weight yarn in brown for inner ear. Small amount of fuzzy yarn for ear fluffiness/seam
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 80% acrylic 20% wool
- Yarn Brand: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Solids, Heathers & Twists
- Stitch/place markers
- Pet slicker brush
- Tapestry needle for sewing
- Gauge: 14 hdc wide and 12 rows tall equals 4″
- Finished size: Approximately 19″ long from the top of the head to the end of the bib, 7 ½” from the front to the back across the ear, and 8″ tall along the back.
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- hdc2tog – 2 half double crochet closed together
- hdc3tog – 3 half double crochet closed together
- sc2inc – 2 single crochet increase
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Baby Yub Nub pattern
Author: Kristen Stevenson
Top 3 free baby hat crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.