Awesome handmade A Little Help From My Friends CAL is a great gift to your relatives.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful blanket, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size G (4 mm)
- Latte 250g/625m
- Camel 400g/1000m
- Natural 100g/250m
- Mermaid’s Treasure 200g/500m
- Ocean 150g/375m
- Turquoise 100g/250m
- Aqua 250g/625m
- Deep Marine 300g/750m
- Yarndage: 148 yards (135 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: ColourSpun Natural Designer Yarns Pure Cotton DK
- Stitch/place markers
- Needle for sewing
- Gauge: 15sts by 9 rows in double crochet = 9cm
- Finished size: Approximately width should measure between 108-110cm
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- BLO – back loop only
- Crossed – 1-over-3 double crochet left cross
- fptrc2tog – Front post treble crochet two together
- bpsc – back post single crochet
- bpdc – back post double crochet
- fpsc – front post single crochet
- fpdc – front post double crochet
- sc2tog – 2 single crochet decrease
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download A Little Help From My Friends CAL Blanket Crochet Pattern
Author: Hooked on Sunshine
Top 3 free blanket crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.