Simple handmade Tides of Change Blanket Crochet Pattern is a great gift to a friend.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful blanket, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size K (6.5 mm)
- Royal 2 skeins = 728 yds/665 m
- Blue 2 skeins = 728 yds/665 m
- Delft Blue 2 skeins = 728 yds/665 m
- Light Blue 2 skeins = 728 yds/665 m
- White 3 skeins = 1,092 yds/998 m
- Yarndage: 364 yards (333 meters) / 198 grams (6.98 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Red Heart Super Saver Solids
- Stitch/place markers
- Finished size: 87″ / 221cm
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- sl st – slip stitch
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- trc – treble crochet
- sv inc
- hdc inc
- dc inc
- tr inc
- dc3tog – 3 double crochet closed together
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Tides of Change Blanket Pattern
Author: Frank O’Randle
Top 3 free blanket crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.