Simple handmade Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful blanket, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H (5 mm)
- Yarndage: 210 yds [192 m]/100 g: 1 skein each of #9708 grape fizz (A), #9707 boy blue (B), #9714 robin’s egg (C), and #9706 limone (D); 2 skein each of #9704 peach (E), #9705 pretty pink (F), #9700 chalk (G).
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Fiber type: 50% nylon. 50% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Berroco Comfort Worsted
- Stitch/place markers
- Gauge: 15 stitches, 8 rows = 4″ in double crochet
- Finished size: Approximately 45″ diameter from point to point
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- small shell: (dc, ch 2, dc) in same space
- large shell: (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in same space
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket pattern
Author: Celeste Young (Raverly)
TOP 3 free baby blanket patterns
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.