Stylish handmade Waistcoat & Kimono Style Cardigan is a great gift to a girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful scarf, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Yarndage: 113 yards(103 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: King Cole Vogue Double Knitting
Tips for beginners:
- Stitch/place markers
These tips might answer your questions:
- Gauge: One complete motif measures 10cm (4”) square.
- Finished size: 32 cms to 48 cms bust
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Waistcoat & Kimono Style Cardigan Crochet Pattern
Author: Zoë Halstead
Top 3 free cardigans crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.