Awesome handmade Sally’s Best Friend Cardigan is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful cardigan, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size F (3.75 mm)
- Yarn: 3-4 (170g ea) = total 510-680g sport weight yarn
- Yarndage: 470 yards(430 meters) / 170 grams (6.00 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Sport (12 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Schaefer Yarn Company Susan
- Stitch/place markers
- Gauge: 4 stitches and 8 rows = 10 cm in shell pattern
- Finished size: X-Small (Medium, X-large, 3X- large)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- blo – back loop only
- flo – front loop only
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Sally’s Best Friend Cardigan pattern
Author: Jenny King
Top 3 free cardigans crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.