Beautiful handmade Dumpling Kitty Crochet Pattern is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful kitty, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
- Easy – Intermediate (Previous experience and familiarity with amigurumi recommended)
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size D (3.25 mm)
- Yarndage: 46 yd: 42 yd of color A for body, 4 yd of color B for stripes
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Fiber type: Polyester fiberfill
- Yarn Brand: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
- Stitch/place markers
- 9 mm safety eyes (2)
- Embroidery floss
- Regular needle
- Yarn needle
- Finished size: Approximately 4” tall when made with the indicated yarn and hook size, though your finished size may vary depending on your yarn brand and tension.
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Dumpling Kitty pattern
Author: Sarah Sloyer
TOP 3 free baby patterns
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.