Awesome handmade Bernie Doll Free Crochet Pattern is a great gift to a baby.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful scarf, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: 24/7 Cotton
Tips for beginners:
- Needle for sewing down yarn tails
- Stitch marker (or scrap of yarn)
- Poly-fil or stuffing of choice
- 6 mm safety eyes
- 2 Pipe cleaners
- 18 inch piece of floral wire for the glasses
- Small scrap of fabric, needle and sewing thread for the mask
These tips might answer your questions:
- Gauge: 7 stitches and 4 rows = 5 cm in double crochet (US)
- Finished size: newborn – 3 months
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- 2 sc inc
- 2 sc dec
- FLO – front loop only
- BLO – back loop only
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Bernie Doll Free Crochet Pattern
Author: Sheila Houle
Top 3 free dolls crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.