Simple handmade Fierce Little Dragon is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful toy, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm)
- Yarndage: Approx 35g double knitting weight yarn. Small amount of cream/beige yarn to sew claws.
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% acrylic
- 1 pair 7.5 mm safety eyes or beads of a similar size for eyes.
- Tapestry needle.
- Finished size: Approximately 28cm/11” nose to tip of tail, 20cm/8″ wingspan.
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- FPsc – front post single crochet
- FPhdc – front post half double crochet
- FPdc – front post double crochet
- sc2tog – single crochet 2 together
- tog – together
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Fierce Little Dragon pattern
Author: Lucy Collin
Top 3 free toy crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.