Awesome handmade St. Patrick’s Day Unicorn Crochet Pattern is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful cardigan, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H/8 – 5 mm
- Crochet hook size E/4 – 3.5 mm
- Crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm
- For the face: medium weight yarn, color – white
- For the horn: medium weight yarn, color – green
- For the muzzle: cotton light weight yarn Patons Grace, color – ginger
- For the eyes: cotton light weight yarn Patons Grace, color – black (you can use black embroidery floss instead)
- For the shamrocks: cotton crochet thread size 10, color – green, dark green
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn Needle
- 5 gold buttons (3/8”-1/2”)
- Needle & Thread
- This St Patrick’s Day Unicorn applique is about 5-1/2” (14 cm)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- DC – double crochet
- HDC – half double crochet
- Sl St – slip stitch
- TR – treble crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download St. Patrick’s Day Unicorn
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.