Stylish handmade b14-4 Little Miss Berry is a great gift to a girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful dress, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Posts in this website contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but My Crochet Pattern will receive a small commision. Please read my full disclosure policy for details.
Your support is very important for us and it helps keep website going! Thank you.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size D (3 mm)
Tips for beginners:
- Yarndage: 183 yards(167 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Sport (12 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% alpaca
- Yarn Brand: Garnstudio DROPS Alpaca
Tips for beginners:
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
These tips might answer your questions:
Buy on Amazon
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 13 rows = 10 cm in treble crochet (UK) with Alpaca on 3mm hook
- Finished size: 1/3 – 6/9 – 12/18 months (2 – 3/4 years)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download b14-4 Little Miss Berry Dress Crochet Pattern
b14-4 Little Miss Berry Dress Crochet Pattern
Author: Drops Design
Top 3 free baby dress crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.
If you wish to use this pattern in any way please contact the author of the scheme mentioned in this article.