Awesome handmade Granny Square Fabric Dress is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful dress, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size D (3.25 mm)
- Yarn weight: Sport (12 wpi)
- Fiber type: 50% nylon, 50% acrylic
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn need: approx. 50g for smaller size and up to 100g for bigger sizes
- 4 small buttons
- Tapestry needle
- Fabric (two pieces each 15x18inches for baby size or 18x21inches for toddler size
- Sewing machine
- Gauge: 11 stitches and 5 rows = 5 cm in dc
- Finished size: baby, toddler, but can be made in any size
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- BLO – back loop only
- FLO – front loop only
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Granny Square Fabric Dress Crochet Pattern
Author: Mon Petit Violon
Top 3 free baby dress crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.