Awesome handmade Little Miss Allison’s Dress is a great gift to a girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful dress, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm)
- Yarndage: 136 yards(124 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Sport (12 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Patons North America Grace
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
- Gauge: 10 stitches and 12 rows = 5 cm in sc
- Finished size: Chest: 9 Months – 17.5” (Approx. 45.75 cm), 12 Months – 18” (Approx 48.25 cm)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- Cross Over Long Double Crochet Stitch
- 3dc cluster – 3 double crochet cluster
- 4dc shell – 4 double crochet shell
- 5dc shell – 5 double crochet shell
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Little Miss Allison’s Dress Crochet Pattern
Author: Theresa Knapp
Top 3 free baby dress crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.