Stylish handmade 145-4 Leona is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful vest, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Yarn: 350-400-450-500-550-600 g color no 30, denim blue
- Yarndage: 82 yards(75 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Garnstudio DROPS Paris
Tips for beginners:
- Stitch/place markers
These tips might answer your questions:
Buy on Amazon
|Paris – Mulitple colours Garnstudio DROPS Knitting Aran 100% Cotton Yarn (59 Light Old Pink)||CLOVER 1049/J Amour Crochet Hook, Size J, 6.0mm|
- Gauge: 2.5 tr-groups in diagram A.1
- Finished size: S – M – L – XL – XXL – XXXL.
- Finished measurements:
- Bust: 80-88-96-104-120-128 cm / 31½”-34½”-37¾”-41”-47¼”-50½”
- Full length: 64-66-68-70-72-74 cm / 25¼’’-26’’-26¾’’-27½’’-28 3/8’’-29 1/8’’
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download 145-4 Leona Vest Crochet Pattern
Author: Drops Design
Top 3 free vest crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.