Great handmade Painted Wool Vest is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful vest, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Posts in this website contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but My Crochet Pattern will receive a small commision. Please read my full disclosure policy for details.
Your support is very important for us and it helps keep website going! Thank you.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size G (4 mm)
- Yarndage: 151 yards(138 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 70% acrylic, 30% wool
- Yarn Brand: Red Heart Boutique Treasure
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
- Gauge: In Lace Pattern, 1 pattern repeat = 3¼”
- Finished size: Finished Bust: 32″Finished Length: 21″
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- sc2tog – 2 single crochet decrease
- dc3tog – 3 double crochet closed together
- 7dc shell
- 5dc shell – 5 double crochet shell
- V-st – V-stitch
- 3dc cluster – 3 double crochet cluster on a chain
- 4dc cluster
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Painted Wool Vest Crochet Pattern
Painted Wool Vest Crochet Pattern
Author: Kimberly K. McAlindin
Top 3 free vest crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.
If you wish to use this pattern in any way please contact the author of the scheme mentioned in this article.