Simple handmade Nori Dress is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful dress, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size D (3.25 mm)
- Yarn: shade 754 Green Tea Tipple x 2 balls
- Yarndage: 1094 yards(1000 meters) / 225 grams (7.94 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Fingering (14 wpi)
- Fiber type: 60% cotton, 40% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Scheepjes Whirl
- Stitch/place markers
- Tapestry needle
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 10 rows = 10 cm in over double crochet sttiches with 3.25mm hook and fingering yarn
- Finished size: S/M (L/XL, 2XL/3XL). To fit bust/chest 81-107cm/32-42” (108-117cm/42.5-46”, 122-136/48-53.5”). Actual bust/chest 114cm/45” (126cm/49.5”, 138cm/54”). Actual length 112cm/44”.
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- dc3tog – double crochet 3 together
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Nori Dress Crochet Pattern
Author: Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
Top 3 free dress crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.