Awesome handmade Beach Cover Up is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful dress, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size B (2 mm)
- Yarndage: 180 yards(165 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Sport (12 wpi)
- Fiber type: 60% cotton, 40% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Gazzal Baby Cotton
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn: 8 skeins
- Finished size: M
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- 5dc cluster – 5 double crochet cluster on a chain
- 4dc shell with ch 1 space – 4 double crochet shell with chain one space
- 3dc shell – 3 double crochet shell on a chain
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Beach Cover Up dress pattern
Author: Jane Green
Top 3 free dress crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.