Awesome handmade Little Sister Hat is a great gift to a daughter or to a little girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful hat, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size F (3.75 mm)
- Yarndage: 220 yards(201 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces). Approx 100-150 yards of Sport or DK weight yarn
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Cascade Yarns ® Ultra Pima
- 2½” x 18½” strip of fabric (one fat quarter of fabric will make several strips)
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
- Hand sewing needle and thread
- One 1″ (25 mm) diameter button
- Gauge: 4 shells worked over 9 rows (beginning and ending with a shell row) measures 4 1/16″ by 3 1/12″.
- Finished size: Circumference: Baby 14½ (Toddler 16½, Child 18½, Adult 20½)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- 5dc shell – 5 double crochet shell
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Little Sister Hat pattern
Author: Linda Permann
Top 3 free baby hat crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.