Stylish handmade Irish Stole Crochet Pattern is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful pattern, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Finished size: 150*90 cm
Irish Stole Crochet Pattern
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet pattern
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- single crochet back loop only (scBLO)
- half double crochet back loop only (hdcBLO)
- 2 double crochet shell (2 dc shell)
- 3 double crochet shell (3 dc shell)
- treble crochet (trc)
- back post double crochet (BPdc)
- front post double crochet (FPdc)
- 2 double crochet closed together (dc2tog)
- 3 double crochet closed together (dc3tog)
- 5 double crochet popcorn (5 dc pc)
- chain 3 single crochet picot
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.