Stylish handmade Go with the Flow Mandala is a great gift to a friend.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautifu doily, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size D (3 mm)
- Yarndage: 138 yards(126 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Fingering (14 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Scheepjes Catona
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarns: 03 Breeze (1 skein) and 04 Poolside (2 skeins)
- Gauge: not important
- Finished size: 47 cm (after blocking)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- pop – popcorn (made with 5 dc’s, close with ch 1)
- pic – picot (ch 3, slst in first ch)
- fphdc – front post half double crochet
- fpdc – front post double crochet
- fptc – front post triple crochet
- bpdc – back post double crochet
- bptc – back post triple crochet
- dc3tog – 3 dc’s crocheted together as one
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Go with the Flow Mandala Doily Crochet Pattern
Author: Anna Nilsson
Top 3 free doily crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.