Stylish handmade Lilliana is a great gift to friends.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful blanket, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size G (4 mm)
- Vanilla – Approx. 200g/500m
- Bessie – Approx. 200g/500m
- Sunglow – Approx. 150g/375m
- Saffron – Approx. 150g/375m
- Pear – Approx. 200g/500m
- Lime – Approx. 250g/625m
- Sweetpea – Approx. 200g/500m
- Ruby Pink – Approx. 100g/250m
- Aqua – Approx. 200g/500m
- Cornflower – Approx. 150g/375m
- Lavender – Approx. 100g/250m
- Paris – Approx. 100g/250m
- Yarndage: 125 meters to 50g
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Nurturing Fibres Eco cotton
- Stitch/place markers
- Needle for sewing
- 4 beads
- Finished size: 140x140cm
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- trc – treble crochet
- sc blo – single crochet back loop only
- dc2tog – double crochet 2 together
- dc3tog – double crochet 3 together
- trc2tog – treble crochet 2 together
- trc3tog – treble crochet 3 together
- cluster stitch – 4 dc cluster
- puff stitch
- spiked dc – spiked double crochet
- FP – front post
- FPsc – front post single crochet
- FPhdc – front post half double crochet
- FPdc – front post double crochet
- FPtrc – front post treble crochet
- FPtrc-dec – front post treble crochet decrease
- BP – back post
- BPsc – back post single crochet
- BPhdc – back post half double crochet
- BPsc2tog – back post single crochet 2 together
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Lilliana Crochet Blanket pattern
Author: Hooked on Sunshine
Top 3 free blanket crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.