Stylish handmade Infant’s Double Breasted Sweater Crochet Pattern is a great gift to a little girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful cardigan, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size F (3.75 mm)
- Yarndage: 404 yards(369 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 70% acrylic, 30% nylon / polyamide
- Yarn Brand: Jo-Ann Sensations Cuddle
- Stitch/place markers
- 8-7/8” buttons
- Needle and thread
- Gauge: 4 stitches and 3 rows = 1″
- Finished size: Chest-20”, Back, neck to bottom of sweater-11”, Back, shoulder to shoulder-9”, Sleeve-at shoulder seam 8” plus cuff
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- reserve sc – reserve single crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Infant’s Double Breasted Sweater pattern
Author: Carol Ballard
Top 3 free baby sweater crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.