Awesome handmade Santa’s Little Helper is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful cardigan, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size G (4 mm)
- Yarndage: 220 yards(201 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Cascade Yarns ® 220 Superwash®
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn Needle
- 5 gold buttons (3/8”-1/2”)
- Needle & Thread
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 16 rows = 10 cm in half double crochet
- Finished size: 3 (6, 12, 18, 24) months; chest measures 18 (19, 21, 22, 23)”; finished Length 9 (10, 11, 12, 13)”
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Santa’s Little Helper pattern
Author: Stephanie Mason
Top 3 free baby sweater crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.