Simple handmade Lady Bug Beanie & Poncho is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful poncho, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size G (4 mm)
- Yarn: 8ply Acrylic Wool in Black, Red
- Yarndage: 339 yards(310 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Spotlight Premium Marvel Plain 8ply
- Stitch/place markers
- Wool Needle
- A small amount of Softfill Stuffing
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 11 rows = 4″
- Finished size: Beanie: 50cm Circumference, 16cm from Crown to Base. Poncho: to fit Chest 58cm.
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Lady Bug Beanie & Poncho pattern
Author: Michelle Torresan
Top 3 free baby poncho crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.