Stylish handmade Easy Baby Poncho is a great gift to a girl.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful poncho, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size M/N (9 mm)
- Yarndage: 185 yards(169 meters) / 170 grams (6.00 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Bulky (7 wpi)
- Fiber type: 98% acrylic, 2% polyester
- Yarn Brand: Lion Brand Homespun
- Stitch/place markers
- Homespun® (Article #790) 1 (2) balls
- Large-eye blunt needles
- Gauge: 6.5 stitches and 8 rows = 10 cm in single crochet (US)
- Finished size: Size: 9-12 months (2-3 years); Finished Circumference: 21 (21) in. (53  cm) at neck edge; Finished Length: 12 (15) in. (38 [49.5] cm), (poncho will lengthen when worn).
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Easy Baby Poncho pattern
Author: Lion Brand Yarn
Top 3 free baby poncho crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.