Great handmade Seems Like Old Times is a great gift to a woman or young lady.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful shawl, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Posts in this website contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but My Crochet Pattern will receive a small commision. Please read my full disclosure policy for details.
Your support is very important for us and it helps keep website going! Thank you.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H (5 mm) or G (4 mm)
- Yarndage: 247 yards (226 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Fingering (14 wpi)
- Fiber type: 55% nylon / polyamide, 45% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Sirdar Snuggly 4 Ply
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn sewing needle
- Gauge: 20 stitches = 4″ in dc using a G hook
- Finished size: 48″ X 24″ – 52″ X 30″ variable
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- 4 dc shell
- shell in V – work 4dcs in ch3-sp of V in prev row
- mid-shell – between the 2nd and 3rd dcs of shell
- V in shell – work (dc, ch3, dc) in mid-shell in prev row
- puff – (Yarn over, insert hook in st and pull up a loop) 4 times all in same st, yarn over and pull through all 9 loops on hook.
- puff in V – work a puff st in ch3-sp of V in prev row
- crown – (4dcs, ch3, 4dcs) all in same st
- crown in mid-shell – (4dcs, ch3, 4dcs) in mid-shell in prev row
- crown in crown – (4dcs, ch3, 4dcs) in ch3-sp of crown in prev row
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Seems Like Old Times Shawl Crochet pattern
Seems Like Old Times Shawl Crochet pattern
Author: Michele DuNaier
Top 3 free shawl crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.
If you wish to use this pattern in any way please contact the author of the scheme mentioned in this article.