Stylish handmade Irish Collar Scarf Crochet Pattern is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful pattern, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Yarn: 100 g pink, red, blue, green
- Yarndage: 350m/100g
- Fiber type: 50% cotton, 50% acrylic
Tips for beginners:
- Stitch/place markers
These tips might answer your questions:
Irish Collar Scarf Crochet Pattern
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet pattern
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- trc – treble crochet
- dtrc – double treble crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.