Stylish handmade Lacy Crochet Kerchief is a great gift to your mom or wife.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful kerchief, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size I (5.5 mm) for Sundance or G (4.0 mm) for Soft Linen
- Yarndage: 50 gram = 83 yards (for Sundance) or 50 gram = 137 yards (for Soft Linen). Sundance yarns 1 ball (6235 Canary Green) or Soft Linen yarns 1 ball (2281 New FernLinen)
- Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
- Fiber type: 50% cotton, 50% microfiber (for Sundance) or 35% linen, 35% wool, 30% baby alpaca (for Soft Linen)
- Yarn Brand: Classic Elite Yarns Sundance or Classic Elite Yarns Soft Linen
- Stitch/place markers
- Gauge: 13 1⁄2 (18) sts in sc-tbl (gauge is not critical for this design).
- Finished size: Approximately 21″ circumference, or to fit.
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- sc blo – single crochet back loop only
- sc2tog – single crochet 2 closed together
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Lacy Crochet Kerchief pattern
Author: Kristen TenDyke
Top 3 free woman’s hat crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.