What could be more adorable than a Crochet bruges lace patterns?
At My Crochet Pattern you can find easy to understand training on how to crochet this pattern, techniques used, necessary yarn and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
You can download printable instruction for this pattern in PDF format for free at the end of the lesson.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Helpful Tutorials and Guides
- How to read crochet pattern
- How to weave in ends on your crochet project
- How to Use Stitch Markers in Crocheting
- Caring for crocheted items: how to wash, iron, store them
- How to starch crocheted items
- How to take measurements for crocheting
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Yarndage: 1.76 Oz (50g) / 185 Yrds (169m)
- Yarn weight: Fingering (14 wpi) / Super Fine
- Fiber type: 100% mercerized cotton
- Yarn Brand: Yarn Art Begonia
Tips for beginners:
- Stitch/place markers
These tips might answer your questions:
Buy on Amazon
|20 Skein Yarnart Begonia Yarn, 100% Mercerized Cotton, Each 1.76 Oz (50g) / 185 Yrds (169m), Fine Sport: 2||14 pcs Multicolor Aluminum Crochet Hooks - in Sizes 2mm,2.5mm,3mm, 3.5mm,4mm,4.5mm,5mm,5.5mm, 6mm,6.5mm,7mm,8mm,9mm,10mm|
Crochet bruges lace patterns
You can make your projects solid or lacy so feel free to choose the yarn weight you prefer.