Awesome handmade Pill(ow) Popper is a great gift to a friend.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful pillow, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H (5 mm)
- Yarndage: 167 yards (153 meters) / 85 grams (3.00 ounces): 0014 Coral(ish): 3 balls; 0003 Grey(ish): 1 ball
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 70% acrylic; 30% wool
- Yarn Brand: Caron Vickie Howell Sheep(ish)
- Stitch/place markers
- 16″/40.5cm square pillow form
- Yarn needle
- Tapestry needle (for sewing button)
- Gauge: Rounds 1–5 worked as for Pillow Back measure about 4 1/2″/11.5 cm square
- Finished size: Pillow measures about 16″/40.5cm square, with pillow form inserted
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- 4dc cluster – 4 double crochet cluster
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Pill(ow) Popper pattern
Author: Linda Permann
TOP 3 free pillow patterns
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.