Awesome handmade Owl Pillows is a great gift to a kid or to a friend.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful pillow, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size I (5.5 mm) and G (4 mm)
- Yarndage: Scrap balls of WW Yarn. If using 2 colors, roughly 2oz of each; Small Amount of WW white for eyes; Small Amount of WW beak color.
- Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
- Fiber type: 50% nylon, 50% acrylic
- Stitch/place markers
- 2- 5/8” buttons
- Polyester fiberfill
- Large eye needle for assembly
- Gauge: 6 stitches and 6 rows = 2 inches in worked in pattern
- Finished size: Small: 7-1/4”W x 9-1/2”H or Large: 8-1/2”W x 11-1/2”H
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet blanket
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- inc – increase
- dec – decrease
- blo – back loop only
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Owl Pillows pattern
Author: Elizabeth Mareno
Top 3 free pillow pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.