Stylish handmade Happiness Blooms From Within is a great gift to a woman.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful scarf, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H (5 mm)
- Yarndage: 432 yards(395 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Fiber type: 30% nylon / polyamide, 27% cotton, 24% acrylic, 10% silk, 9% linen / flax
- Yarn Brand: Berroco Remix® Light
- Stitch/place markers
- Approximately 700 yards of any DK weight yarn
- Gauge: not critical, medium tension recommended
- Finished size: measures approximately 66 inches wide on the top long edge and 33 inches tall down the center line (not including tassels)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- Shell – 2 dc, 1 ch, 2 dc
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Happiness Blooms From Within pattern
Author: CJ Brady
Top 3 free scarf crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.