This simple crochet tutorial will help you to learn how to crochet the Fab5Flower Square Motif.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful pattern, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size D – 3.25 mm
- Yarndage: 104 yards / 100 grams
- Yarn weight: Sport (12 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% Cotton
- Yarn Brand: Yarn and Colors Must Have
- Stitch/place markers
- Gauge: 26 stitches = 10 cm in gauge is not important for this pattern (just watch that the square stays flat as it grows larger).
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- sc – single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- tr – treble crochet
- ch – chain
- slst – slip stitch
- v-st – v-stitch (in this pattern it’s an hdc variation of v-stitch.)
- ch-1 sp – chain 1 space
- BP – back post
- FP – front post
- RS – right side
- WS- wrong side
- inc – increase (make 2 stitches in the indicated st or sp)
- BL/O – back loop/ only
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Fab5Flower Square Motif Crochet Pattern
Author: Joy Clements
Top 3 free motif crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.