Stylish handmade Sunflower Dishcloth is a great gift to friends.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful dishcloth, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H (5 mm)
- Yarns: 732189-0022 Mulberry (1 ball), 732189-0004 Lemon (1 ball), 732189-0014 Asparagus (1 ball)
- Yarndage: 175 yards(160 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 85% cotton, 15% polyester
- Yarn Brand: Willow Yarns Sudsy
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 7 rows = 4″ in dc
- Finished size: 10″ x 10″ (25cm x 25cm)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Sunflower Dishcloth pattern
Author: Willow Yarns Design Team
Top 3 free dishcloth crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.