Stylish handmade Nectarine Market Bag is a great gift to a woman (mother or wife).
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful bag, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size F (4.5 mm) and E (3.5 mm)
- Yarns: 731940-0001 Red Rock Canyon (3 balls)
- Yarndage: 149 yards (136 meters) / 85 grams (3.00 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% cotton
- Yarn Brand: Willow Yarns Coastal
- Stitch/place markers
- Yarn needle
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 5 rows = 4 inches in pat
- Finished size: Width: 16” (41cm); Depth: 12″ (30cm)
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet blanket
- ch – chain
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- trc – treble crochet
- sc3tog – single crochet 3 together
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Nectarine Market Bag pattern
Author: Rae Blackledge
Top 3 free purse crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.