Stylish handmade The Bullet is a great gift to a man (husband or brother).
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful hat, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size I (5.5 mm)
- Yarn: 1 ball of GGH Bel Air yarn and 1 ball of Fingering weight yarn
- Yarndage: 142 yards (130 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 10% nylon / polyamide; 90% wool – merino
- Yarn Brand: GGH Bel Air
- Stitch/place markers
- Finished size: Measures around 21 inches circumference with a bit of stretch
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet blanket
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download The Bullet pattern
Author: Lucy Croft
Top 3 free mans hat crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.