Stylish handmade Mini Galaxy of Change is a great gift to a kid.
At Mycrochetpattern you can find easy to understand tutorial on how to crochet this beautiful blanket, techniques used, necessary thread and hooks and video guide for this crochet pattern.
We even made a research to find the best deals of high quality yarn, hooks and other important materials and accessories on Amazon or Etsy. So you can start crocheting in no time.
Posts in this website contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but My Crochet Pattern will receive a small commision. Please read my full disclosure policy for details.
Your support is very important for us and it helps keep website going! Thank you.
What do you need to crochet this project?
- Crochet hook size H (5 mm)
- White – 75 yds/69 m
- Light Blue – 120 yds/110 m
- Delft Blue – 85 yds/78 m
- Blue – 85 yds/78 m
- Royal – 170 yds/155 m
- Soft Navy – 215 yds/197 m
- Black – 210 yds/192 m
- Yarndage: 364 yards (333 meters) / 198 grams (6.98 ounces)
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Fiber type: 100% acrylic
- Yarn Brand: Red Heart Super Saver Solids
- Stitch/place markers
- Finished size: 39″ / 99cm
Stitch abbreviations used in this crochet
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- ehdc – extended half double crochet
- edc – extended double crochet
- tr – treble crochet
- etr – extended treble crochet
- dtr – double treble crochet
- fpdc – front post double crochet
- fptr – front post treble crochet
- bphdc – back post half double crochet
- bpdc – back post double crochet
- bptr – back post treble crochet
- bpdc3tog – back post double crochet 3 together
- bptr4tog – back post treble 4 together
- sc2tog – single crochet 2 together
- sc3tog – single crochet 3 together
- hdc2tog – half double crochet 2 together
- dc2tog – double crochet 2 together
- dc3tog – double crochet 3 together
- tr4tog – treble crochet 4 together
If you still have questions regarding what those symbols mean or how to read them, please take a look at our epic guide of Crochet symbols and abbreviations.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your Pinterest board to keep it.
If you like this pattern and want to see more of them subscribe to our cozy Pinterest page. This way you don’t miss a single new pattern.
Download Mini Galaxy of Change Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Mini Galaxy of Change Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Author: Frank O’Randle
Top 3 free baby blanket crochet pattern
If you have any questions regarding how to crochet, how to use hooks or how to open a pdf scheme and how to read it – ask them in the comments or send me a quote via contact form. I’ll do my best to help you out.
If you wish to use this pattern in any way please contact the author of the scheme mentioned in this article.